Saturday, May 29, 2010

Oodles of Hudson!

I've realized that I don't take nearly the same amount of pictures of Hudson as I did with Emma. Probably b/c I just don't have the time but I feel guilty. So I'm really trying to take more of him especially since he is growing so fast!

Hudson playing in his exercauser yesterday. Such a happy baby!


I think his little feet look cute the way they are positioned!


Yesterday Daddy was sitting with both kids and it was so cute! It was so hard to catch them both smiling and then Emma would look at her cartoons but this one turned out cute.


I love H's big round face just like mommy's and that big smile! Have I mentioned how happy he is?


He's getting so good at sitting up with the bobby around him.


Look at that drooool!


LOVE this one!!!


Drool again!


I told you he had 2 teeth! Don't worry we didn't hurt him. His little teeth are so cute.


This morning we were playing before everyone else woke up. He loves to be sitting up so he can see what's going on. He really loves to watch Emma!


I was watching 20/20 from last night and he caught a glimpse. He doesn't look very interested!


On Thursday after 1 month of being congested and already doing 10 days of Augmentin, I called the dr again and he's on another dose of it. I can already tell that he's on the up side so hopefully in a few days he'll be all better. The day after he started the 2nd dose he had so much green snot coming out of his nose. It was so yucky!

No comments: