Saturday, May 8, 2010

On the Road to Recovery!



The kids are finally getting better and I'm so happy! It was so hard for me seeing Hudson sick and just not being his normal happy self. He would get choked and start coughing and then couldn't catch his breath b/c of the mucous and it broke my heart. I ended up taking them both to the pedi on Thursday b/c Hudson had yellow stuff coming out of his nose and then around lunch time that day Emma started screaming that her left ear hurt. It just came out of nowhere so I wasn't sure if she was just pretending b/c Hudson was sick or if she really hurt. So both of them were seen by Dr. D and Hudson just has a bad cold with lightly infected ears but Emma's ears were really infected! The funny thing is she kept screaming that her left ear hurt but her right ear was the really bad one. So we told her that both ears were infected and she would say "no it's not both ears, it's just my left ear!" It was funny. Hudson also started having yellow stuff ooze out of his eyes (mainly his left eye) while we were at the office but by the next day it was much better. Both kids are on Augmentin for 10 days and Motrin & you can tell a huge difference! But unfortunately, mommy is starting to cough and it hurts. I really hope I don't come down with it.

We also found out that Hudson weighs 17 lbs 2 oz!!! He's so big! Emma was still 25 lbs so he will be catching up soon. I can't believe it!

No comments: