Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!


Mommy & Hudson (Emma was sleeping)

Happy Mother's Day to all the mommy's out there and to my mom, mother-in-law, and my wonderful granny Scott & granny Dunham!

The family let me sleep in this morning and a couple of times Emma would wake me up by banging on the door with her golf clubs and other random things. I would hear daddy telling her to be quiet & mommy was sleeping and Emma would say she wanted to see her mommy. It was funny.
After I woke up we got ready super fast so we could drive to Carabba's before they were on a big wait. We got a table immediately and had some yummy food! The manager was visiting each table and he gave us a $10 certificate to use the next time we eat there. I love me some Carabba's!
George and Emma surprised me with a gift card to the Westin Spa this morning and they are having a mother's day special so I called them after we got home to schedule. Turns out they had a cancellation at 4:30 today so I get to be pampered for 80 whole minutes!!! That's my favorite thing in the world. I could be pampered 24/7 and be happy. :)
Emma also made me a super cute card that said "To Mommy" on the front and inside it says "I Love U To Tae" which is supposed to read "to the moon and back" which is what we always say. I'll have to take a picture and show it off.
I hope all the mommy's have a wonderful day!

No comments: