Thursday, May 20, 2010

Now This Makes Me Happy!

My sweet babies! Hudson woke up from a nap in my bed this afternoon and Emma went in and snuggled with him. She's such a great big sister and I love seeing them together. :)


Even though he's all snotty and drooling like a mad man, he's still my happy little camper!


My 2 boys! Love seeing them together!


You can't see it really in this small picture but if you click on it you might be able to see all the drool and snot on his face! Poor thing is just pitiful. He soaks the shoulders of my shirts constantly and his bibs.


Cuties!


I just love this little guy to pieces! Emma and Hudson are the 2 greatest little things ever!





So far they are both doing better. Emma hasn't complained about her ears much this evening. I gave her Motrin in the afternoon along with her antibiotic and she's been great. Hudson is still coughing, sneezing, runny nose, and drooling but no fever when he went to bed. He's been stirring in his crib all night though so he might be waking up in the middle of the night. I sure do hope they get over this cold soon! I better get in the bed in case he wakes up. :)

No comments: