Tuesday, May 11, 2010

We Love Summer!!!

I love spending so much time outside and taking walks around the neighborhood! This is such a wonderful time of year. I also love all of the beautiful flowers but unfortunately I don't think I'll have time to plant any new ones this year. But check out my amazing lilies below! They have multiplied and are going to bloom really soon. They are all different colors-red, yellow, orange, and one white one last year. Gorgeous!


I know I always talk about Emma and Hudson's gorgeous blue eyes but I just can't get enough of them. :) When I was pregnant with Hudson I would always wonder if he would have those big blue eyes like Emma's and would he have those long thick eyelashes. Well he does and I LOVE it! Everywhere we go people comment on both of their eyes and it just tickles me pink!


One of his usual faces. He loves his mommy!


Emma was watering the flowers for me and then got mad b/c she wanted to ride her bike but Hudson was in her way. Go figure. She's 3 and her moods change every other second. :) My strong willed child in action!


I'm so very proud of her b/c she is getting so much better at riding her big girl bike! She's growing like a weed!


Oh and today I signed Emma up for the 3 year old Stage Arts 1 class at The Dance Company! She will start the end of August and go 1 night a week. She is so so so excited and she wanted to start today! It's so hard to explain to a 3 year old that you have to wait until the end of August. I keep telling her that after she starts school (MDO) that she'll start dance and she talks about it all.the.time! Every time we pass by the church (right down the road from the house) where she'll attend MDO she says that is her school and she's going to go a couple of days a week. It's so cute to hear her talk about it. Mommy just wants to cry thinking about it. Oh and she is always talking about her birthday party we had in Feb so I've started asking her how old she's gonna be at her next birthday and she'll say 4. Well that just kills me! Ugh, I can't think of having a 4 year old. How do you parents do it??? I just get so emotional at all of these "firsts" and want to cry. I'm such a sappy person.

Today I had a dentist appt and my dear friend Ashli came over to watch the kids for me and then George and I went to work out. Well before I left Emma kept saying she was going to miss me while I was gone and she was going to love me when I got back. Is she not the sweetest thing? We always say "I love you to the moon and back" at bedtime and recently she's started saying "I love you to the forest and back!" and man, it gets me everytime. She's such a big girl now.

Off to watch Lost!

No comments: