Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Woohoo It's Tuesday!

We have had such a lovely day today! I'm high on life right now and super chirpy so watch out! :) You see, Emma can be Miss Grumpy Pants when she wakes up in the morning but last night I ended up in her bed around 2:30am and she woke up in such a good mood. We laid in bed forever and she kept telling me not leave. We finally had to get up but it just makes me feel so great when she's happy ya know? Not too long after getting up I had 2 whole cups of coffee and it was amazing. For some reason the coffee just tasted extra yummy today. Then we headed to Chic-fil-a for lunch with our new friends. Playdates are always fun and uplifting. We finished lunch early so we all came back to the house and the girls played for a little bit. Poor Mary Selwyn didn't want to leave, she just wanted to play! It was pitiful! After resting up a bit we headed to the Pottery by You and ordered some stuff, grabbed an iced vanilla latte, and headed home to play before daddy arrived. Once G got home I did my couch to 5K run, ate dinner, and enjoying some family time. Sounds like a great day right? :)

So now that I've shared with you most of my day I'll share some pictures! Enjoy!

Emma and MS playing with the doll house. Yes, MS is only 2.5 yrs old but she is so tall! She seems so much older than 2.5 and is so cute. We will be super sad when they move back home next month. :(


I love her curly hair!


Adeline and Emma having a moment. Adeline has the cutest little walk! I think she is just darling!


Look at her chunkiness! Love me some chunky babies!


Oh and two of my lilies bloomed today! Every single morning I check out the window to see if they've bloomed and I was sooo very excited to see these. It looks like several more will bloom over the next couple of days and I can't wait for all of them to be in bloom.


Another close-up!

1 comment:

Denise said...

those pictures are sooo cute. msn is standing on her tippy toes thats cheating.