Saturday, August 1, 2009

Home From Orlando!

Emma and I made it home on Thursday night and boy oh boy, did it feel good to sleep in my own bed! We had such a great time and it was fun to spend the week with my family. We stayed busy swimming and going to Disney on Monday followed by Universal Studios on Tues & Wed. Emma did very well on the trip and I thought she handled the long hot days at the parks extremely well! I just can't believe how hot it was! She got to meet several Disney characters and I loved seeing the excitement on her sweet little face.

Now we are home and it's back to our routine. I finally got unpacked today and the house is back in order. Here are a few pics. My uncle John took all of the pics from the parks so once they get home in another week I will get those. Enjoy!

Emma and Kelsey in the lazy river. Emma is such a fish! She LOVES the water and I think she could spend all day/night in the pool.


Where'd Emma's arm go??? Oh the water wing ate it. :)



A beautiful rainbow on Sunday...love rainbows!


Emma and Kelsey playing in the water fountains!



The lazy river...that was nice!


Our first night there checking out the resort. You can tell by the sky that it was a little stormy. Love Emma's face!


More pics to come! Oh and on Monday we find out if we are having a boy or a girl!!! I'm so excited! Little bean has been kicking alot more and I love it. :)

No comments: