Monday, August 10, 2009

Guess What I Just Bought???

A Best Chair Glider and ottoman! I'm so excited b/c I've always wanted a rocker for Emma and never got one but this time around I did it! Who knew rockers could be so exciting? :) That is the one and only piece of furniture we are buying this time around. It was so hard deciding and after Friday I thought I wanted a recliner but then I got to thinking "what if I want to rock with my feet propped up?" So I switched back to a glider! Today I stopped back by the baby store to test out my glider again and had to choose a fabric color. That was tough! They have probably 50 samples to choose from and if you know me well, you know I don't make decisions! But I ended up with a new model that only comes in Espresso which is PERFECT for our house and I went with chocolate plain fabric that is so incredibly soft. I seriously could sit in this glider for hours and not move. So I hope I love it when it comes in in about 4 weeks. Those gliders are definitely not cheap! Pictures are sure to come. Now little bean has 3 boxes of diapers and a chair for mommy to snuggle her 2 precious babies in. :)

No comments: