Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Here Comes The Bride...



No, not Emma! ha ha! Our dear friends Ashli and Brandon are getting married on Labor Day weekend and Emma is one of the flower girls! Ashli stopped by to check out her dress and it's just a little big so we have to get it altered. But is she not the cutest little flower girl you've ever seen?? :) The sash/bow might be the one in the picture or it will be a green sash/bow. She's also going to wear a halo hair piece and I've got to get her some little slippers. I'm so excited! I'm also a little nervous b/c I have no idea how she's going to react to a large group of people staring at her. More than likely she will stick both fingers up her nose and not move. That's her nervous habit. :( Of course everyone keeps saying how cute she'll be but when it's your child you don't want them to stick their fingers up their nose! I'll keep you updated...

No comments: