Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Emma, What Happened To Your Hair??

I think she's been sleeping with the rats again! Poor thing has had a cold for the past few days and then started running a 102 fever last night. We took off to Dr. D's office this morning and Emma has an ear infection. :( She's been running a fever all day but we got some good ol' Augmentin that hopefully kick in gear tomorrow. She's still in great spirits (as usual) so that's a good thing. She's also had some major stomach issues today and I'm hoping we are almost through with that. What a fun day!

Emma was being a monkey earlier so I had to take her picture. After I took her pic she said "thank you mommy for helping me take my picture" in such a sweet little voice. Have I mentioned how sweet Emma's voice is? We get so many compliments on how cute she sounds when she talks.

Oh and Amy G., Emma is obsessed with picking out her own clothes now and today she insisted on wearing her swim shirt to Dr. D's office. She LOVES her shirt! I told her what it said on the front and explained that Melissa was a little bitty baby just like she was and she's been talking about it all day. :)


I told her to open her eyes up for this shot and she opens her mouth! What a character!


In other news I go to the baby dr on Monday! Nothing exciting, just the usual. Also, this weekend Ru-Rus is coming down to help put the nursery together! I'm so excited! We've got lots of stuff to move around and I also want to pain the room. Of course, I get to direct while the men do all the work. :) I'm happy to get started on it though b/c that will be one less thing to worry about. I can't wait to show pictures!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I do LOVE her wearing that Swim for Melissa t-shirt!! Tell her the marketing check is in the mail :) ha! Seriously, AC loves wearing hers too - especially the tie-dyed one we did this year!