Sunday, August 9, 2009

Anyone Seen Emma?

Oh, I see her!


Peek-a-boo Mom!


Last week we played alot with Emma's babies and she loves to climb in the baby crib too. Recently she has been acting like a baby alot and I'm assuming it's due to all of the baby brother talk. She'll run around the house whining and say "mommy, I'm crying." Then she'll say "rock me" and "I'm still crying mommy!" It's cute but I hope she doesn't do this forever. Last night she wanted me to rock her so I held her and she snuggled into me with her blankie and thumb in her mouth. She's just so cute when she does it. :)

In other news, I made my FIRST peach cobbler last night! It was so awesome I had to take a picture! We went to the farmer's market yesterday and got a huge basket of peaches. So with a little help from Paula Dean we made the easiest peach cobbler ever! I was so proud and it tasted absolutely delicious! Seriously, I can't wait to eat some more later today. Here's the recipe but beware, it is not low calorie! http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/peach-cobbler-recipe/index.html

No comments: