Monday, August 3, 2009

Sunday Fun!

A few months ago I wanted to paint Emma's bathroom b/c it had the yucky flat off white painter's paint. Well we tried one color that you can see in the pic that is a yellow color but I didn't like it with Emma's shower curtain. So we've just put off doing anything with it for awhile. Well a friend had used this tan color and I loved it in the pictures so I thought it might just look good in our bathroom. It was exactly what I had in mind to begin with. So yesterday I headed over to Home Depot to get a gallon of Warm Caramel paint and put George to work! He was not excited about painting but he did it...because he loves me. :) Check it out!

Right after he started. Don't let his smile fool you! I was torturing him with paint. :)


You can see the first paint color (yellowish color) down on the bottom right. With the flash the new color looks alot lighter but it is really a tad darker.


The finished product minus the decorations. I LOVE it! Daddy has to make a few more touch ups tonight and then I'll take a pic with everything back in place. Thanks Daddy!!!

No comments: