Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Please VOTE For Emma!!!

Ladies and Gents,

Emma has been entered into the WAAY 31 Valley Baby of the Month contest where a winner is chosen each month. There are some awesome prizes and at the end of the year an overall winner will be chosen. I believe it is the child with the most votes from the whole year. So if you don't mind, please jump on over to the WAAY tv website and vote. You can vote 1 time every 12 hours! So please be a repeat voter if you can. :) Thanks!!!

Link: http://web.waaytv.com/bom/

5 comments:

Merissa said...

Where is she? I went to the site and scrolled through the page of pictures but didn't see Emma. I even looked to see if there was a next page button, didn't see one of those either....perhaps the page isn't updated yet? I'll check back later.

The Titsworth Family said...

Ok, it is finally fixed! Please vote for Emma!

Love my 2 BoYs! said...

I just voted for your sweet girl, saw that she was in the lead, yea!!! I will keep voting for her, she is adorable!
~Jennifer

The Titsworth Family said...

Thanks Jennifer, you are so sweet!

♥ MiStY ♥ said...

Hello. How many votes did Lil' Emma end up getting in Jan. for the baby contest? Did you have her pictures made with Heather bookout already? I see the picture at the top of your blog. It looks Great !!