Thursday, January 29, 2009

My Fairy Princess

Emma has recently started playing in her bedroom and loves it. She's always tugging on me and saying "mommy play in bedroom" and she wants us to play with all of her "babies". She likes to fake cry for them, comfort them, feed and rock them. It is so sweet and I love watching her act like a real mommy. Since I'm going back to work in about 4 wks I am trying so hard to play as much as possible during the day with her b/c her little world is about to change. So anyways, here is a pic of Emma playing in her room this morning. She has on her fairy princess costume and you can see some of her babies. She LOVES Elmo, Zoe, Pooh, Piglet, Tigger, and Eeyore. Those are her favorites right now.
Sorry about the pic quality. I think all of the sunlight coming in on her made it look fuzzy. It is still incredibly cute!!!


No comments: