Sunday, January 25, 2009

It's Almost Someone's 2nd Birthday!!

Emma is almost 2! Can you believe it? It feels like yesterday I was making her one year video montage and crying like a big baby because she was turning one. Where has the past year gone? I guess I better suck up the tears because my baby will have to turn 2. :(

This year George and I made Emma's birthday invites using photoshop. So today we took lots of pictures and picked one to go on the invite. Emma is such a little ham when the camera comes out (sometimes) and is the cutest little girl I've ever seen. :) Here are some of the outtakes...



Her sweet and innocent pose...


"Mommy where are you? Where'd ya go?"


"Peek-a-boo! There's Mommy!"





She has started putting her tongue on this one side of her mouth and I don't know why!













Thanks for looking! Our little girl is growing up so fast! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think about the pictures. :)

2 comments:

Love my 2 BoYs! said...

I think shes adorable, not sure which is my favorite cause they are all cute! I know how you feel, my little Sam is about to turn 5, and that just seems IMPOSSIBLE to me and makes me VERY sad! The time with them just goes by way to fast!
~Jennifer

Courtney said...

Hi Brandy and Emma =) Just wanted to let you know, we are always reading your blog and we just LOVE seeing all the beautiful pics of Emma! Sophia always says "hi baby, hi baby, hi baby" and blows her kisses =)
I love all these pics you just posted, they are so cute and really show off her own little style!
very cute!
Hugs from us (Courtney and Sophia (and family)