Thursday, January 22, 2009

Happy 4th Anniversary George!

Today is our 4 year wedding anniversary and it has been a wonderful day. Of course George had to work today but he came home early and surprised me with my favorite-chocolate truffles! Boy does he know the way to my heart! My dear friend Tracy picked up Emma and George and I went to eat Japanese and then came home and watched a movie uninterrupted! Emma is now on her way back home and I miss her. She's been gone since 4pm and it is so quiet without her. :(

Also on this special day, I finally got my job offer! It will probably be 4-5 wks before I start but things are about to be changing in our household. I think it will be crazy at first b/c I'm so not used to waking up at 5am and getting dressed and out the door but hopefully I will manage. More to come later...

Happy Anniversary to my loving husband and terrific daddy. Emma and I are so blessed to have you and think you are an amazing. I love you with all my heart and look forward to many more wonderful years together. :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Happy anniversary, Brandy! And congrats on your job. As a mom who has juggled both, you'll figure it all out and will make it work. :)

Amy