Friday, October 2, 2009

I Think My Bones Are Showing!

He he! Gabby (I think) got these cute little pajamas for Emma several months ago and even though they are 3T they still fit. I finally got around to washing them the other day and since it is supposed to be in the 40's tonight (yes you read right!), I thought she might like to wear her bones on the outside. :) Did I mention they glow in the dark?? Super awesome!

Here the princess is brushing her teeth...such concentration!


Gotta love this little angel!


Check out the cutest dimple in the world. Gosh I just love her!


Tomorrow I'm looking forward to the Madison street festival and I'll be helping my friend Carmen sell her Premier Jewelry. So come on out if you have nothing else to do! They always have lots of fun booths and stuff for the kids to make.

No comments: