Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My 29 Wk Appointment & Pictures!

Yesterday I had my 29 week appointment with Dr. Cimino. After a long 2 hour wait I was finally seen! :) My blood pressure was high when I got there but once again, no protein so that's great. We talked about it being high and for now we will continue to monitor it and if I show other symptoms or if it gets higher than a certain number then I will call immediately. I've still been swelling a little bit but not too bad. Gained about 4 lbs in the past 2 weeks. I just love to eat! Other than that, nothing exciting.

Now for the pictures. Yesterday Emma found her playdough so we had to play with it. She was so excited & had so much fun! Then Aunt Marsha and the girls got here and kept her while I went to my dr appt. She had so much fun playing with the girls! Not sure what we have planned for today b/c I think it's supposed to rain all day but we'll see.


We used a heart shaped cookie cutter with our playdough!


We went to Old Navy on Sunday and got a few things. Daddy had to get Emma a Spider Man shirt! She was having too much fun posing for me.



1 comment:

Amy said...

Glad to hear the good report! He'll be here before you know it :)