Monday, October 12, 2009

Hudson's Baby Shower

So on Saturday my friends, Ashli and Carmen, threw me an amazing baby shower for Mr. Hudson. The food was so wonderful and it is always fun to get together with the girls and hang out. Hudson got TONS of great items including about 10 packs of diapers, wipes, bath supplies, lots of cute clothes, 2 blankets, receiving blankets, gift cards to Target, and several other items. We are so blessed! Thanks to all of the girls that could make it and for the wonderful gifts. I can't wait to use all of them and see Hudson dressed in all of those cute soft clothes. :)

My friend Jessica had these 2 adorable shirts made....love them!


All of our loot! This picture doesn't do justice. We got so much stuff!


Most of the girls! I think Stacy & Lindsey are the two missing.


Me & the cake! Let me tell you it was the BEST cake ever! Peggy Anne's made it and it was so yummy and I LOVED the little booties. I'm going to freeze them for whatever reason.


Close up of the cake!


Yay for baby showers and great friends!

2 comments:

Love my 2 BoYs! said...

LOve the cake!! Looks like a great shower!! Baby Hudson will be here before you know it!!

Amy said...

How fun!! And Peggy Ann's is the best! :)