Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A Few Pics...

Thanks to Barney for keeping Emma occupied for a minute so I can post a few pics and I really need to clean the kitchen!

Emma LOVES to draw and is getting really good at some of her letters. So this morning we were writing and first she wrote "Mom" while I wasn't looking and then we finished the "m" and "y" below for mommy. I think she is so talented considering she's only 2.5! :)


Remember I said that George bought me 2 chocolate dipped Oreos? Well I had one and Emma had the other and she was cracking me up with her chocolately mouth. Gross, huh?


A few days ago I was cleaning our bathrooms and my sweet dear friend Tracy brought a huge pick me up to the house in honor of my cleaning. She went to Gigi's cupcakes and brought us 3 cupcakes! This was Emma's Princess cupcake and it was so yummy. I had to taste it first of course. :)


Just a few pics and more to come later!

No comments: