Monday, October 19, 2009

A few pics...

Yesterday Emma was having fun playing dress up and she wanted me to take a picture of her with her snow gear on! She was actually asking me to take her picture. :)

Funny face...look how skinny she is! I swear I feed her.


These days she is all about wearing her slippers around the house but I really need to buy her a new pair b/c those pink ones are too small. She was wearing them outside today too and I noticed they were coming apart. The girl loves her slippers!


And after her bath last night I told her that Gabby had bought her these pj's several months ago and luckily she wore them all night. I wasn't sure how she would do with a one piece but she did great. I thought it would keep her warm all night. She was very proud of her new pj's!


In other news I am in my 30th week!! It is flying by. Tomorrow I am going to get a 4D ultrasound done of my little man and I can't wait to see his cute little face. This was kind of a last minute thing but I'm so excited that I'm doing it. I will definitely share pics tomorrow evening.

Also, one of my dear friends from college is coming to Huntsville tomorrow to visit Emma and me and we plan on going to lunch after my appointment and then hanging out at the house for awhile. We don't get to see each other very often anymore so I'm excited that she's driving down for a visit!

I'll update tomorrow!

No comments: