Friday, July 17, 2009

Mommy, I have 2 babies!




That's what Emma told me yesterday when we were using the heart dopplar. She loves to jump in the bed with us while we listen to the baby heartbeat and afterward she wanted to find the baby in her belly. Next thing I know she says "mommy I have 2 babies in my belly!" and was so excited about it! It was mega cute. She would concentrate so hard trying to find the heartbeat and then she found her heartbeat so we said it was both her babies. I love it!

In other news, I had been feeling little things here and there in my belly the past couple of days but you know in the beginning it's so hard to tell if it's the baby or gas or whatever. Well last night I thought I felt kicks 2 times but just wasn't sure. Then today at work I definitely felt it once and every once in a while I will feel a little flutter! I can't wait for it to be all the time b/c that was my favorite time while pregnant with Emma. Hopefully in the next week or two they will become more pronounced. So exciting!

No comments: