Monday, July 13, 2009

Awesome Weekend & Update!

Our awesome cousins, Monya and Melica, drove down from TN with Aunt Marsha and spent the weekend with us. The girls are so great and wonderful to be around. I can't say enough wonderful things about them both. Emma LOVES them to death and was very sad to see them leave. We had a very low key weekend and spent time playing at the house and attending a birthday party down the street. Thanks for coming down Aunt Marsha and girls!!! We miss you already!

Emma getting ready to go to big Emma's 4th birthday party!


Trying to get a good picture with all 3 girls. Someone would always have their eyes closed in each pic!


And tonight George took a picture of my 16 wk preggo belly. I feel huge! I also had my 16 wk appt today with Dr. Cimino and in the last 4 wks I've only gained 2 lbs. Everything looked good and I go back in 3 wks (August 3rd) for my big anatomy ultrasound!!! So stinking excited!


Also, Emma is doing much better! The 2 antibiotics seem to be working well and on Thursday we will do another chest x-ray to double check her lungs.

Now for the big big news...I put my 2 wk notice in at work today. Since Emma has been so sick we all feel it is best to pull her out of daycare and do our best to keep her healthy. It was a very emotional day for me at work but they have been SO incredibly understanding and fully agree with my decision. So Emma and I both gave our 2 wk notice and I'm very excited to spend my days with her again. So lots of big changes in our family but it's all going to be alright. :)

No comments: