Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Silly Girl!

For Valentine's Day Gabby & Ru-Rus got Emma lots of stickers. Well we all know how much Emma loves stickers and putting them all over herself! So before Gabby left last Thursday Emma had a great time putting stickers on herself and some on Gabby. By the way, Emma does own clothes but she prefers to not wear them so that's why she never has pants on or sometimes a shirt. :)


Gabby thought it was cute to tie Emma's pajama top around her head. Too funny!



Then this past weekend we went back to Dublin Park so Emma could swing. The child LOVES to swing and it has to be the "yellow" swing! Dublin now has a red, black, green, and yellow baby swing but Emma has to sit in the yellow one.


And she also loves to slide down the green slides. Her new fav slide is the twisty one and she goes down super fast! Mommy was scared at first but Emma wanted to be a big girl and do it all by herself. I love taking her to the park!
This afternoon we have her 2 year appointment with Dr. Dudley so I will update her stats later today. The past couple of days she has been a little more grumpy & we think it's b/c her scabs are falling off in her throat. She wasn't sleeping well at all until last night. The ENT nurse said she should be completely healed by the end of the week! Then on Monday she starts Primrose daycare!!! Can you believe it? I've been fighting back the tears all day and I'm really stressed about it but we'll make it. But I'm sure there will be lots of tears. Oh and I will officially start Northrop Grumman on March 2nd so I will have a week to myself next week. I plan on cleaning house and getting the carpets shampooed. I just can't believe 2 years has passed...where does the time go?

No comments: