Monday, February 2, 2009

Emma WON!!!

Thanks to everyone that voted my sweet princess won the Valley Baby contest for the month of January!!! They announced the winner on the news last night around 10:30pm and we were so happy. We think miss Emma is absolutely gorgeous so it was only right that she won. :) Now that she won January she will not be eligible to win the other months but she will be in the calendar for 2009. Then after all 12 months are complete voting will take place again for the overall winner. The winner's picture will be on the front cover of Valley Baby magazine which is distributed all around Huntsville. So we've got another year to wait to see if she wins the overall contest but I'm a proud mommy today. Thanks so much for all of the votes!!! You guys rock!

1 comment:

Love my 2 BoYs! said...

Awh, I'm so happy she won, she is a cutie! I was just coming to your blog to check and see who won!
Yea Emma!!!

~Jennifer