Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Pictures!!!

Well it's a quiet night in our house. Emma of course didn't have a nap today so around 5:20ish this evening she started getting whiney and wanted to "rest" on the couch. Since being pregnant these past several weeks I always tell Emma that mommy is going to rest on the couch which means I'm going to close my eyes for about 30 minutes so Emma had to use that on me tonight. :) I really didn't want her going to sleep yet and she never had dinner but around 6:15pm we put her to bed. Poor thing doesn't sound comfortable and her snot nose & cough are bothering her a little bit. Luckily no fever and I think she is just really tired but we'll see as the night goes on and tomorrow. I might call the pediatrician in the morning. We've been doing her old school nebulizer all week 2x a day but she just can't get the junk out. Anyways, George is laying down in bed just in case she wakes up in the middle of the night ready to party. :) So I have a really quiet house all to myself & plan on being a couch potato in a few minutes which is what I do best these days. Luckily I straightened up the house before G got home so it is clean! Peace & quiet.

Today we were super lazy. My inlaws are planning on coming down this weekend so I'm hoping that will help motivate me to not sit on the couch so much. ha! I really need to finalize things for Hudson & I think with them here I might just get some stuff done.

Okay now for the fun part-pictures! Both of my batteries are charged so I have no excuse for not taking pics of the princess. She played hard today & she even got to paint! Enjoy!

Dancing to the music! She loves this keyboard so much! This is what she wears everyday-pj top and panties. :)


The girl LOVES to paint! She was in the middle of her "E" at this point.


She also loves to do smiley faces. She kept calling this pictures a little girl & I love her big ears she gave her. Must be some big hoop earrings.


And mommy painted a flower so she wanted to paint one too. I was impressed with her flower!


Dress up time! She wanted to wear her purple princess dress and her pink tutu underneath. The kid cracks me up!


Thanks for looking!

No comments: