Monday, November 16, 2009

Another Trip To Labor & Delivery!

I've now made my 2nd trip to L&D and I'm hoping there isn't a third! With Emma I spent all 3 weeks in an Antepartum room and let me tell you they are sooo much nicer and comfortable than those silly L&D rooms. It all started today with my 34 week appointment. My blood pressure was 155/98 which is good for me during pregnancy so we didn't worry too much. Then my protein came back as +2 and I've been gaining some major weight so Dr. Cimino sent me to get bloodwork done, monitor Mr. Hudson, and they did another urine sample. Luckily my bloodwork came back normal but I still had protein in my urine as well as bacteria. They said I might have an UTI but never said for sure so who knows! Apparently I'm also having lots of contractions but I don't know if they are Braxton Hicks or not. The nurse asked me a couple of times if I could feel one and I couldn't but then I realized I've been having these for a good month now. They ended up and sent me home and now I'm doing a 24 hour urine test which I will return on Wednesday. Fun times! :) I'm not sure what will happen when those results come back but if nothing happens I will have another appointment on Monday. I am definitely feeling like Hudson will make an appearance within the next couple of weeks but who knows. So for now I'm to rest and stay hydrated.

Also my fav in-laws came down on Friday & were going to leave after my appointment today but due to the excitement they stayed and kept Emma so George could be with me. We have gotten so much done this weekend and now I officially feel ready for Hudson. On Wednesday I'm having the infant car seat installed & then he can come anytime after that. :)

So that's it for now. Mommy is tired and too lazy to post pics right now from last week. Maybe tomorrow!

No comments: