Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Hump Day!

Well folks, today is 9/9/09! We've got an exciting day planned that started at around 5am this morning. UGH! Miss Emma decided she was too excited to sleep so I'm looking forward to a nice nap hopefully around lunch time today. We have to get rested up because tonight we are taking Emma to see Sesame Street Live! I bought our tickets like 3 months ago and I thought the day would never come. We took her back at Christmas to see it in Nashville and she loved it so I know tonight will be so much fun for her.

In other news Gabby has been here since Monday and she's going back home to TN today. :( We've really enjoyed her company the past couple of days and Emma will be so sad when she leaves.

I will definitely have pics from Sesame Street to share tomorrow. We have floor seats this time so I'm pumped! :)

Now for a few pics from last night...Mrs. Tracy and Barbra found this cute ladybug costume at Cracker Barrel the other day for Emma. She's been having fun playing with her bug headband and magic wand. Thought this was too cute not to share!






Check back tomorrow for Sesame pictures. Emma is so ready to "play" with Elmo and Zoe!

1 comment:

Love my 2 BoYs! said...

Awh, I remember takin Sam to see Sesame Street Live when it came here several years ago, and he loved it.
Ya'll have a GREAT day makin memories :)

~Jennifer