Sunday, March 15, 2009

Guess Who's Sportin a Rockin Ponytail?

Emma! How cute is that? Last night we went to dinner at the hibachi grill and Emma loved it! She looks like such a big girl in these pics...



In other news, if you try to call me right now I will not answer. We will be taking a trip later today to the Verizon Wireless store. Last night on our way to dinner I sat my phone on the truck while I checked the mailbox and then buckled Emma into her carseat. Well I then jumped into the front seat and we drove off. Folks, this is the 2 time I've done this and even lost my car keys the same way. Last time it happened some guy that lives a couple miles away found it on his morning run. I'm not sure we will be so lucky this time. It rained last night so I'm sure it is ruined. So sad!

No comments: