Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Three Muskateers!

Remember my friend Jennifer that we met for dinner a few weeks ago? Well today she needed to run some errands and asked me if I wanted to come play with her little twinkies. Of course I was just beaming from ear to ear just thinking about playing with them and Emma. However, I was a little scared as I have not watched 3 small children in a long time. The twinkie twins are 9 months old and can crawl/scoot and they are rather fast. Add to that a clumsy toddler during naptime plus 2 dogs and you have lots of fun! :)

The twinkies were the most well behaved little cuties ever and did not make a crying sound once! Alex is such a ham and Miss Addy is a little princess in training. Both twinkies LOVE Emma and would just smile at her. The sweetest thing was when Alex was ready for a nap and he crawled over to me, pulled on my pants and wanted me to pick him up. So so adorable! So enough talking and on to the pics! I couldn't take as many as I wanted, but with the 3 muskateers it is hard!

Princess Addy playing with her toys! She has some gorgeous deep blue eyes!


Oh and both twinkies have reddish hair. Jennifer, you might be in some trouble!


Look at Alex's pimp smile! He loves me...seriously, I had him laughing and we bonded!


The 3 Muskateers playing together. Actually, Alex is sitting on his princess sister and squashing her. You know I had to take a pic of that!


Alex and Emma play really well together. Emma kept laughing at him for being in there.


And last but not least, Braxton's long lost twin, Brayden. They are the same kind of dog and look almost identical. Scary!


And the second furbaby, Dakota. He is so precious and soft! Emma likes Dakota a lot!


So I made it all by myself with 2 twinkie twins, a toddler, and 2 furbabies for about 2.5 hours I think. It was really easy b/c the muskateers were so good but wow, that is alot of work! Kudos to all of the single moms in the world and the moms with multiple children. :)

No comments: