Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Mommy's Little Helper

So Emma has become quite the little helper recently. Well actually she's been helping me for a few months now. If and when I dust (which is rarely) she likes to dust with me. Her favorite thing to do is vacuum. In fact, we recently named her Sally the Vacuum. Emma loves to get Sally out of the closet and clean our carpet! And the cutest most annoying thing is when she gets into the laundry. When I tell her to go play in her room, she goes in there and starts rearranging her drawers for me. Does that mean she's going to be into fashion?

Anywho, I was unloading the dishwasher a few minutes ago and turned around to find this. She hands me the dishes and says "thank you". Then after that I just put some clothes in to wash. I sit down to upload these photos and here comes Emma from her room carrying some random clothes. She gives me that cute little "I'm up to no good" smile and opens the laundry room door. It was soooo cute! Then she realized the washer was running and she put her clothes down and took off. Do I have to pay her for her help? :)


No comments: