Friday, September 19, 2008

Emma's 1st Trip To Chuck-E-Cheese!

Today my wonderful 2nd mother, Tracy, took her daughter Barbra, Emma, and me to Chuck E Cheese! Since it was a school day for public schools it wasn't very crowded which was really nice. Emma had so much fun and I'm sure we'll be making many trips in the next few years. Barbra would take her on the rides and then they would climb through the tunnel. I think the tunnel was Emma's favorite! She also got on stage with animals or whatever they are and danced. It was so cute! Here are some pics and I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Barbra and Emma climbing up to the top.


"I'm a big girl Mom!"


Mommy and Emma. Can you tell I got my hair cut off yesterday? It looked much cuter when Anna styled it. Oh well, I still like it!


Emma planning her big jump off the stage.


She loved dancing with the characters!


Barbra playing with Emma


"Barney!"


Isn't this the cutest most sweetest pic ever! Look at that smile!


Emma LOVED this ride! It was a bicycle that went up and down and all around as you pedaled the bike. Of course, Barbra had to do the pedaling!


Climbing through the tunnel again.


THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU Momma Tracy and sister Barbra! As usual, we had so much fun with you today and we are so happy to have you for friends. You made Emma's day! :)

No comments: