Saturday, November 15, 2008

Some New Pics

I don't want ya'll to forget how cute Emma is so I snapped a couple of pics to share. Her hair is getting so long! Look at that cute smile too. :) She was playing with her crayons a minute ago and I took this.


This is from last week. The girl loves her stickers!


We are rather positive she is working on her 2 year molars b/c she has all of her other teeth and has been gnawing on her fingers like crazy! She has also a temp in the 99s which is what she does when she's teething. Sometimes she will put all of her fingers in her mouth and accidentally bite them.



More to come later! George and I have got to take a pic for our Christmas cards. We might attempt to get one today. Thanks for looking. :)

1 comment:

Courtney said...

She is so adorable Brandy! Sophia was laughing on my lap and started yelling "stickers" when she saw Emmas pics!