Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It's Almost Turkey Time!

I'm so excited b/c we leave this afternoon for Tennessee. Everyone is now over all of the sickness that has been going around so hopefully we can all enjoy some turkey.
Tomorrow night (Wed) is the big ELMO night in Nashville. We will ride down with Beth, Rob and the boys and probably eat dinner before the show. It doesn't start until 7pm so I hope Emma does well. She usually gets her bath at 7:30 and then hits the sack so she could be a wild child during the show or she might fall asleep! I can't wait to go and my camera will be ready!

On Thursday I think we will go to Aunt Kathy's for Thanksgiving dinner and then off to Sparta to my Granny Dunham's house. I am always so full after Aunt Kathy's but still manage to stuff more dressing in at my Granny's. This year I'm going to try and eat light. :)

I'm still debating on whether or not to go shopping on Friday. There is nothing that I really need so I probably won't go. The past few years George and I have always went to Belk and bought bed sheets and I told him last night we really need to get some more this year. Our sheets right now are so incredibly soft and I'm really hoping we can find the same kind.

On Friday we are also going back to Sparta to see my other Granny and Pa. We aren't having Thanksgiving dinner there this year b/c Pa was originally supposed to work but I'm sure Granny will find something good for us to eat. She always has the best food!

So we have a super busy week and are coming home on Saturday so we can put up our Christmas tree and decorations on Sunday. I'm really looking forward to that since Emma will be helping.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy Thanksgiving! I probably won't post anything new until we return. Then I will have lots of pics to share. Enjoy some turkey and dressing!!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Sounds like you have a great time ahead of you! I wish you guys the best and hope your thanksgiving is perfect! Give Emma a big hello from Sophia and I.