Saturday, November 15, 2008

Gotta Love Shopping For Little Girls!

So tonight my dear friend Tracy and her daughter Barbra watched Emma so George and I could have a date night. We don't do those very often and I have to say we had an awesome time! We ended up watching a funny movie and went to a couple of stores at Bridgestreet before calling it a night.

I've been wanting to get Emma a cute dress for Turkey day so we went into the new Baby Gap store. They have so many cute outfits that I could seriously go bankrupt shopping for Emma. Girls are just so easy to buy for and I find myself slapping my wrist constantly so I don't buy everything I see. So hard. Anyways, here is the awesome little dress and tights that we bought tonight and we got a 30% discount! We saved almost $15! They also had some really cute red shoes that I wanted to get but man they were $25 and I just couldn't bring myself to buy them. Maybe I can find some cheaper ones at Target. Let me know what you think of this cute outfit!



No comments: