Friday, June 6, 2008

Our First Day of Travel

We started our morning off at 3:30am on Thursday and I hope I don't have to do that ever again! I was so tired at the end of the day. We departed from Huntsville and had a stop in Memphis. From there we caught a plane to Houston. Here is Emma and me in Huntsville airport.


Emma being a good girl while we waited to board the plane in Huntsville.



Hunter had NO IDEA we were coming in town! We made up a small story that he needed to pick up his friend's uncle that was coming in town for graduation too. So when we got off the elevator I saw him looking around with his girlfriend Lauren. I said "Hunter" and he turned and looked. I wish I had the camera ready b/c his face was priceless! He was so confused and thought we happened to be travelling on the same plane as the uncle he was waiting for. Nope, we were there to see him! Such a sweet moment.

This is right after we arrived at their house in Houston.

Arnold, Emma, and Hunter

Making funny faces!

And again!

Mommy/Emma shot!


Emma riding on Uncle A's shoulders...just like mommy used to do!



Later that afternoon we met up with some friends of mine from a pregnancy/birth board. My friend Mary and her husband John drove up from Austin to let our girls play. Their daughter, Lily, is around 13 months I believe and is the cutest little thing! Lily and Emma were walking all over the place and it was almost impossible for us moms to visit b/c the girls kept running in opposite directions! I didn't realize how hard it would be but thank goodness her husband, Hunter, and Arnold were all there to help! So I got a few pics from our playdate.

Lily climbing up the slide. She liked to jump head first down the slide...very cute!

Lily with her punching balloon.

Trying to get the girls to pose for a picture. As you can see, it didn't work out!

Mary and Emma

Mary, Lily, and John

Mary and the girls


I've got more pics to share as soon as Miss Fussbucket takes a nap!









No comments: