Monday, June 9, 2008

He's A High School Graduate!!!

Finally, here are some graduation pictures! Have I mentioned how PROUD I am of Hunter? He's such an amazing young man and I'm so glad I got to be there for his special day.

Because Hunter was the Senior Class President, he got to sit on stage during graduation and he led the crowd for the Pledge of Allegiance.
First row-big dude with facial hair :)
Hunter's best friend walking across the stage. Her name is Allison and she was so incredibly sweet!
Hunter preparing to walk across the stage and his girlfriend Lauren is right behind him!
Hunter and Lauren walking across
There is my baby brother!

After graduation we took some pics in the 100 degree Houston heat...man it was hot!
Me and my baby brothers!!!

Ken, Chandler, Hunter, and Betsy
Hunter and his momma!
Hunter and his sweetheart of a girlfriend! She was the nicest most wonderful girl. Emma absolutely LOVED her! (I did too!)
Lauren, Hunter, and Allison
Sweet pic!
And my boys again...
And Uncle A...I can't stress enough how much help he was to me throughout the ENTIRE trip! I seriously couldn't have done it on my own. He is also the reason I got to watch Hunter cross the stage. Emma did not want to sit still so Uncle A took her out and let her walk around and scream...then she fell asleep in his arms in the cutest position ever! We LOVE our Unlce Arnold!!

No comments: