Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I Wanna Be A Toys-R-Us Kid!

Since daddy went out of town I took Emma to the wonderful world of toys! She has been so bored with her current toys so I thought she needed some big girl stuff. Let me just tell you it was like Christmas when we came home and put everything together! She lit up and just went from toy to toy! She got a Learn & Groove table, baby stroller for her dolls, stackable rings, push popper thingy, an awesome water table, and I think that's it. I've been trying to upload lots of pics but blogger is not cooperating tonight so hopefully I can share more pics tomorrow.

Here is Emma playing with her Learn & Groove table.


And this is Emma dumping her baby out of the stroller! She had so much fun with the stroller and I have to say that it is a great cheap gift for girls.


More to come later!

No comments: