Thursday, May 10, 2007

Stuff...


She's so adorable!

Emma chillin in her bouncy seat



George being a great daddy!

Emma's favorite pose...talk to the hand mom!

In her stroller for the 1st time



Not a whole lot has been going on this week. We've just been hanging around the house occasionally cleaning but mostly holding Emma on the couch! She loves to be held and she sleeps better when we are holding her. It's really sweet!

Yesterday we took her for a walk around the neighborhood, but since it was so hot we only did one lap. She slept the whole time. It felt nice to get out of the house. I also got out and went to Rosie's for dinner...I hadn't been out of the house since Sunday when we came home! I miss the outside world.


So nothing too exciting this week. I think George might go to work tomorrow since he is taking off on Monday. That will be my 1st day alone with her...what am I going to do??? Wish me luck!

No comments: