Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Pediatrician Appt

Today Emma went to the pediatrician for the second time. We really like the office. The nurses are all very sweet and so are the doctors. It is a practice with five women. They all like to say her name really really country...Emma Graaaace. It kills me! Anyways, we had a great appointment. She now weighs 4 lbs 9 ounces! I can't believe we are so close to 5 lbs already! She has also gained 5 inches in length since birth, now at 17.5 inches. The doctor said she was doing awesome and she just seemed so caring. Emma is now on Zantac for acid reflux and we are supposed to elevate her bassinet mattress so she sleeps at an incline. We don't go back to the office until one month for now and that will be for her 4 month shots. We couldn't have asked for a better appointment!

George's wonderful parents are staying again tonight and they are really helping us out around the house. His dad has mowed the yard, edged & weed eated (sp?), washed my car, killed weeds and lots of other things. The man can't sit still! My favorite mother-in-law has been helping me with Emma and made us dinner tonight and she cleaned the kitchen! I could really get used to having them around! Unfortunately, they are leaving tomorrow. Peace out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know it is really great having parents who care! Let me know if you need anything - I am going to be very unbusy for a while so call on me anytime!