Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday Funday!

I decided to take a break from posting Easter pictures today and post some from yesterday and Friday. Yesterday I woke up at 5am to participate in our neighborhood yard sale. I was so tired! But we made a little bit of money and it was fun to talk to people and get rid of tons of junk. I also got major sunburn on my face! No fun at all and I'm hoping it doesn't peel but it probably will.

Hudson is all about the jumparoo these days!


He's got big blue peeps just like his sister's!


I could just eat up his little cheeks! :)


Emma found my high school graduation cap in one of the totes and she had so much fun putting it on. Too soon & it will be her turn. *sigh*


Yesterday afternoon I was in the bedroom & grabbed my Carmex off the little 3 tier shelf. I turned around & next thing I know Emma was on the floor with the shelf on top of her and my heavy duty candle plate with 3 candles, sand, and rocks was behind her head. Poor thing started crying and I picked her up. She busted her lip up and we thought one of her bottom teeth was loose but I think it's okay. She also has 3 huge knots on her head and you can see them in the picture below. They are red and starting to bruise up a bit. She hardly cried at all which always amazes me! She is covered in bruises all over her legs, arms, and back and sometimes I am afraid people think we abuse her (joking) but she is so clumsy! Right after her fall yesterday she managed to trip herself and fall 3 or 4 more times!






No comments: