Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hudson's 5 Month Stats

Woohoo my big boy is 5 months old! Check out the outfit below that he is wearing. This was one of George's outfits as a baby and it fits Hudson perfectly. I love the colors and stripes and Hudson looks thrilled to be wearing it right? :)


What are you up to these days Hudson?
  • You eat 6 oz every 3 hours at most feedings
  • We started giving you baby food after 4 months b/c you have a big appetite! So far you've tried prunes, bananas, apples, sweet potatoes, squash, green beans and I think that's it. You also love rice cereal so I started doing rice cereal for your 2nd feeding of the day and then a baby food at lunch and rice cereal at dinner. You gobble it up and make happy sounds as I feed you. :)
  • You finally ROLLED OVER! On Monday the 26th I ran to the kitchen to get Emma a lunchable and then I heard you fussing like you do when you are on your belly and sure enough you had rolled from back to belly for the 1st time. Then yesterday I was sitting right beside you and I was helping Emma with a toy and next thing I know there is a little booger on my feet! You rolled from belly to back and once again I wasn't paying attention!
  • So far you are still a great sleeper! You normally go down around 7:30pm and wake from 6:30-7:15am. If you are still awake after your bottle I can just lay you down with your Fisher Price aquarium and you put yourself to sleep.
  • Naps are not the best right now but that's fine b/c you are perfect all day long. You usually nap around 8:30 or 9am for maybe 30ish minutes and then in the afternoon 1-3pm you normally take a good nap.
  • You can sit up with assistance and you don't want to lay down anymore.
  • When I give you my hands you try to pull up b/c you always want to stand!
  • You like playing with toys
  • I am pretty sure you are teething b/c you've been rather fussy since Monday and you want to chew on my hands constantly. Of course I don't let you but it is funny. I gave you some tylenol this morning to see if that would help and it did.
  • You love to make the motorboat or "spitting" noises and it is so cute! Especially when you are eating food and it goes flying everywhere. :)
  • "Da-da" is the funniest word ever to you and whenever I say it you giggle uncontrollably. No other words have the same effect.
That's all I can think of for now! Hudson you are the calmest most adorable little boy and you make us so happy!

Here's a few more pictures from yesterday!






Emma being a butterfly!


She had to try on daddy's outfit too and it actually fit her! Look at that sweet buddha belly!


Love this smile!


She topped it off with the wings and shades again. She's so funny!


Whew, I can't believe today is Wednesday! I had a stomach virus on Saturday and finally started feeling better yesterday when Emma came down with the fever. She is feeling much better today and luckily hasn't thrown up. She was quite pitiful last night though. She is the sweetest most loving little girl when she is sick. :) Hopefully the sickies are on the way out the door!

No comments: