Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter 2010

We are finally home after a long Easter weekend and I've been trying to get our house in order. I had to leave it a complete mess last Thursday and it is just now getting back to normal. It is nowhere near perfect but I can live with it. :)

This year we spent Thursday to Sunday in Cookeville & Sparta visiting family and then on Monday the kids and I drove up to Nashville to spend time with more family. We had so much fun but I'm glad to be home and not living out of a suitcase. The kids did really well with all of the traveling and I've very thankful for that!

I've got tons of pictures and hopefully I can remember to post a few at a time over the next couple of days.

Emma got a big girl Princess bike last Wednesday. She's having a hard time adjusting to the brakes when she pedals.


Hudson smiling at his Gabby. So cute!


We took Emma to the candy store while we were in Cookeville and I snapped some super cute pictures of her while sitting outside. She's so very beautiful!








More to come!

No comments: