Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Take Me Out To The Ball Game...

I just had to share! Last night during our crazy storms we were all sitting on our bed. In case I haven't mentioned before Emma is all about singing these days. She sings constantly and it is amazing all of the songs she has learned at school. So last night out of nowhere she starts singing "Take Me Out To The Ballgame!" We have one of those magnetic radios that we have on the refrigerator and I thought maybe she picked it up from it. Well then she starts doing the arm movements and counting the 3 strikes on her fingers so I knew she had to have learned it at school. OMG, it was the CUTEST thing I've seen in a long time! George and I were grinning from ear to ear at her sweet little voice and I just can't believe what a little character she is. She has just taken off the past couple of months and her little brain is like a sponge. I dreamt of having kids all my life and now to have such a little miracle that brings a smile to my face constantly just overflows me with joy and love. Recently I've really been struggling with how fast she's growing and changing and I just want her to slooooow down. Especially with #2 on the way it just puts everything into focus. Does that make sense?

Now my goal is to get her singing this song on video tonight! It is just too cute for words. :)

No comments: