Monday, June 15, 2009

Emma Has Something To Say...



Yes, you read right! We are very excited to be expecting baby #2 in December! I am in my 12th week right now and had my appt today with Dr. Cimino. So far everything is looking great. My due date is 12/26 but I have to have another c-section so he will deliver me at 38 weeks (first wk of December) if I don't deliver before. I am so stinkin scared after everything we went through with Emma but lots of women go on to deliver full term healthy babies the 2nd time. We could use lots of prayers and good thoughts!

This time around I decided to rent a fetal heart dopplar too so that has put me at ease tremendously. I've had 2 miscarriages (both at Christmastime) so being able to hear little bean's heartbeat is so wonderful. Today the h/b was 147. When we check the h/b at home Emma likes to say "listen to baby in belly" and it is so sweet. She doesn't quite understand but she does talk about the baby in my belly.

So far I've felt pretty good with no morning sickness but the occasional queasiness. I've had lots fo headaches, minor dizziness, and lots of heartburn! But nothing much to complain about b/c I am very lucky to not be sick during pregnancy. We are so very excited and I can't wait to share my HEALTHY pregnancy with everyone! :)

2 comments:

Amy said...

Brandy,
Congratulations!!! What a cute way to post it with sweet Emma holding that picture :)

I know what you mean about being scared. I was so scared the entire time I was pregnant with LB after what happened with AC and Melissa. But you know what? Fear is not from God. God used my pregnancy with LB to teach me to trust him and rely on him. He is big enough and strong enough - so lean on him and have faith.

I will be praying for you!!

Amy

Love my 2 BoYs! said...

Congratulations!! I know you must be so excited and nervous all at the same time! Praying that this pregnancy will go smoothly!
Love Emma's announcement pic, too cute :)