Sunday, May 18, 2008

Our First Family Vacation (Part II)

Some cute shots of Emma





Bathing suit number 2...a gift from Katie! Thanks!



Every year one of G's friends takes a trip with his family to the Panama City area and usually they are down there around the same time we are. This year we were some of the same days so we met up with them at their HUGE ocean front house. It was awesome!

This is Michael and Merve...very cool people!


Bill, George, and Adam...high school friends!


Emma having fun with Adam


Nice group shot


Stay tuned for more pics!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Man I'm jealous! And I swear that something about Emma reminds me exactly of Jase-I think it's their foreheads or something-lol, or their teeth...but they just kinda look alike to me! She looks so cute in her suits! Glad she had fun!

Kelly said...

WOW! her eyes are so BLUE!!! and i just adore that little tutu bathing suit!
it looks like you guys had a great time. i'm so jealous!