Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Gorgeous Weather!

We've spent most of the day outside and I'm loving it! We met George at Tommy's Pizza (my fav!) for lunch and then it was off to Dublin Park. Emma loves that place so much. We spent about 2 hours there and then I had to make her leave. At least she doesn't put up too much of a fight. Tomorrow is supposed to be 80 and then Thursday 82 degrees!!! I can't believe it. Our family is so ready for summer and swimming!

Emma on the pink swing!


Hudson even got to try out the swings today! I barely pushed him but he enjoyed it. He is not a fan of the bright sun but he did super. I need to get him a cute little baby hat and some cool shades. :)


He wouldn't look up b/c it was so bright.


Check out his sweet little smile. Love my little man!


Tomorrow I hope to take Emma to Kidventure for their Easter egg hunt and to play. She just loves getting out of the house & playing with other little kids. It's so cute to watch her follow the big kids around and play with them. More pics to come!

No comments: