Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Prayers for My Granny & Pictures Galore!

First of all, tomorrow is my Granny Scott's birthday and she is having back surgery at good ol Vanderbilt Hospital. She's been down there since yesterday receiving two blood transfusions b/c the chemo she is on has made her platelets really low. The surgery itself shouldn't take long I've been told and she should get to go home on Thursday but it is still scary. She could use lots of prayers and positive thoughts these next couple of days. :)

Not a whole lot to report here except for the 1st time ever Hudson has slept over 8 hours!!! He's 13 weeks now and I'm hoping he continues to sleep all night. It's so nice to get more than 4 hours at a time. He also has been eating more today. Every 3 hours today he has eaten 4-4.5 oz which is more than normal. Such a big boy these days!

Over the weekend we had such a blast with the warm weather and playing outside. We went to Bridgestreet, rode the teacups, and went to Dublin Park. Now it's back to the 40's. :(

Oh and I forgot to update about Emma's 3 year appointment with Dr. Dudley! We went on Feb. 11th. Emma was 26 lbs at the office (24 lbs at home) and 36 inches tall. She can ride most of the rides at Disney being 36 inches! :) She didn't get any shots or anything and Dr. Dudley was very proud of her. Mommy was proud too b/c I took both kiddos by myself having to carry a sleeping emma in one arm and Hudson in his carseat in the other. Mommy got a workout! I also have to note that Emma is a master Candyland player. We've played 3 or 4 times together now and she beats me every single time! It's so exciting to play games with her and I look forward to family game nights as the kids get older. Now on to pictures...

This morning Emma was sporting her high heels with her pjs...hard to see in this pic.


She is quite the photographer these days! She will take pictures around the house for an hour if I let her. She loves to photograph me, Hudson, her Sesame Street babies and so on. So cute!


She lined them all up (as usual) for a group picture and then she did individual shots.


I got out the Jumparoo today that my grandparents bought Emma. I know he is still young but I need to get it cleaned up b/c soon he'll be jumping away! I sat him in it for a sec & snapped a couple of pics. He fell asleep on me. :)


Look at those CHUBBY cheeks! He's so darn precious!


Emma and her artwork! I love her pictures. She told me this was Foofa.


And last but not least Emma exercising with Mommy! :) I've been doing the Jillian Michael's 30 day shred and Emma likes to do it with me. She always wears crazy outfits & it cracks me up. Today it was her Minnie Mouse pj top, cute little apron, and her slippers. What a hoot!

No comments: