Friday, February 19, 2010

My Precious Babies

We've been rather busy these past couple of days and this weekend is going to be super busy so I thought I better post new pics now while I have a chance! Emma has had a cold this week and ran a low fever but luckily she is getting better. I also had a girls night out with Ashli last night and we went to Carabba's for dinner and then the Jason Aldean/Luke Bryan concert...it was A-MAZING! Loved every minute of it! I sure was tired today but it was so worth it.

Now on to some new pics from tonight...

Hudson and his serious face...do you like his combover? he he! It was bath night. :)


He is just too precious for words!


LOVE this one! I'm one proud happy momma!


And my princess! This was after her bath and her hair hadn't been brushed yet. She is so beautiful even with snot all over her face. :)


Gotta show off those beautiful eyelashes! And just bypass the boogies in her nose!


And wild man sittin in the bumbo...or dumbo seat as Emma calls it!


Looking forward to a wonderful weekend!

No comments: