Tuesday, February 16, 2010

12 Weeks Old!



Our sweet little man is already 12 weeks old! I keep saying where has the time gone? I just can't believe how much faster time flies when you have 2 kids. I had so much more spare time with Emma and now my days just fly by and I can't stay caught up with anything it feels like. But I love it! I'm telling ya, he is the sweetest baby boy I have ever seen. His smile just lights up any room and he is so very good. I love my little boy so much and can't imagine our life without him. Love love love him!

Here's a few things about Hudson at 12 weeks old:
  • still eating 3.5-4 oz most feedings every 3 hours
  • I'm guessing he weighs 13-14 lbs
  • sleeps the day away still!
  • wakes up 1x night, eats and goes right back to sleep
  • has the most infectious smile
  • has a sweet little laugh but still waiting on the big belly laugh
  • he loves to just lay on the floor and look around (he loves the ceiling fan/tv)
  • wears 3-6 month clothes but due to length he will be out of those soon
  • size 2 diapers-Huggies & Pampers Swaddlers but I think the Huggies are my fav
  • takes a soothie paci occasionally
  • size 2 nipples on his bottles
That's all I can think of for now. He's just growing like a weed and such a blessing. He's always so content and very rarely cries. He still does his cute little cough/snort when he's hungry and I just love it. :)

Nothing much going on other than enjoying the snow we've been getting and looking forward to spring/summer. I got Emma signed up for MDO starting in August on Tuesday/Thursdays from 9-1pm. I'm hoping and praying she doesn't get sick every week b/c it will break my heart. I think she will really enjoy school though and it'll give Hudson and I some time together.

I'll do my best to take some new pictures this week!

No comments: